How It works
Register and purchase coaching session credit. A session includes review of up to 2 videos and written analysis for the best course of action for improvement.
Email your videos or video links to firstname.lastname@example.org. Coach Ryan will watch your footage and email back with an in-depth analysis.
Receive a detailed analysis on your technique and the best course of action for maximum improvement. Guaranteed turn around time is 36 hours or less.
Meet The Coach
Olympic Coach Ryan Shorter has one of the best eyes for technique in coaching. He is known for being able to quickly diagnose the main flaw in an athletes skiing and concisely prescribing the proper solution in terms that are easy to understand.
His skill as a coach has helped his athletes to the following achievements:
- 1 Olympian
- 1 World Junior Champion
- 2 World Junior Championships Team Members
- 2 World Cup Skiers racing for the US Ski Team
- 20 Nor-Am Podiums
- 5 Nor-Am Wins
- 2 US Nationals Podiums
- 1 US Nationals Slalom Gold
- 4 NCAA National Champion Team Members
- 2 USCSA College National Champions
- 7 U19/J2 Nationals Podiums
- 1 U19/J2 Nationals SG Gold
- 2 Paralympic Silver Medals
- 1 U16 National Championships Silver
Ryan is available to watch your training or freeskiing video and provide feedback and prescribe the best course of action to help take your skiing to the next level. Get the most out of your season with Olympic coaching.